Here at Aztec we pride ourselves on delivering a high quality product tailored specifically to your needs. However, this isn’t our only major concern. Due to the hazardous nature of our industry, Quality, Safety and the Environment all go hand in hand.
Integrated Management System
Aztec Aerosols are fully certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001. These are the recognised international standards for Quality, Environmental and Safety management systems. With the help of our auditors, Intertek, we have created a robust Integrated Management System that closely follows these standards.
To ensure continued dedication to Quality, Safety and the Environment, Aztec regularly check all relevant Legislation. To give a brief overview of the range of regulations we follow, please see the below list;
- Aerosol Dispensers Directive
- Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 (HASAW)
- Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations 2002 (DSEAR)
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 (COSHH)
- Chemicals (Hazard Information and Packaging for Supply) Regulations 2009 (CHIP)
- Control of Major Accident Hazards Regulations 2015 (COMAH)
- Carriage of Dangerous Goods and Use of Transportable Pressure Equipment Regulations 2009 (ADR)
Dedicated Management Team
Our team of dedicated managers work together to ensure continued compliance. Our manufacturing and associated facilities have all been built focusing on the BAMA (the British Aerosol Manufacturers Association) standard. Through regular auditing and investigation, Aztec continue to improve.
For more information please don’t hesitate to get in touch, we are always happy to help!