ISO: 14001 Environmental Management
This policy statement will be reviewed and modified in accordance with changing events as often as is necessary to ensure that:
- The Company complies with and where practical exceeds the requirements of all applicable environmental legislation and regulations.
- Our products are manufactured, tested and any rejects recycled to minimise resource consumption. We endeavour to use processes and materials that have minimum detrimental impact on the environment and constantly review these for safer/greener alternatives.
- We adopt a “Reduce-Reuse-Recycle” policy for minimising and managing waste. The remaining waste is disposed of in an environmentally responsible manner via registered waste disposal contractors.
- We continually review the potential for saving energy with the aim of reducing consumption whilst maintaining working comfort levels.
- We will endeavour to minimise any emissions (e.g. solvents, odours, noise etc.) to the atmosphere, during manufacturing, assembly testing and disposal of our products.
- Wherever possible, we purchase from suppliers who adopt good environmental practices.
- Contractors employed to work on Company premises perform their duties in such a manner as to maintain the environmental standards adopted by the Company.
- We monitor and set objectives and targets to continually improve our environmental impacts.
- It is the responsibility of all employees and other persons working on behalf of the Company to collectively work towards achieving these objectives and we encourage them to recognise their responsibilities regarding protection of the environment.